Update on progress

Due to staff illness at the shop and Covid-19 resurging. I decided to return to Wales after 6 days working on the boat and seeing my family. I will be unable to get to the boat until January 2021 when I hope to get down and start installing the wiring and do some work on […]

Update on progress