Ready to move West

I have been back in Southampton for a few days resupplying and doing a bit of maintenance. I have also been waiting for a weather window to move West. It looks like I have at least 5 days of good winds so I’m off.

I hope to get down to Cornwall and if the weather holds, go around lands end, cross the Bristol Channel, then up the Welsh Coast to New Quay. I am in no rush and may need to shelter somewhere if the weather changes.

Leave a Reply