Remodelling started

I have started the changes I want to Lady Cindy’s interior this week with the V berth. I have lowered the bed by several inches which gives extra head room.

There is still a lot to do in there with a new cupboard, painting and work on the side and roof panels but the bed is structurally complete and much stronger than the old one. Behind the panels i found one deck safety rail stantion and one chain plate were leaking at the deck, this will be a major reason for damp in this cabin. These are easy fixes with sealant when the weather dries up.

I am back at Ffions parents for a few days to help her dad and help prepare for her test next week.

Leave a Reply